Publisher’s note: This article is now out of date. A revised version can be found here.
1. Wilmot EG, Evans M, Barnard-Kelly K et al (2021) Flash glucose monitoring with the FreeStyle Libre 2 compared with self-monitoring of blood glucose in suboptimally controlled type 1 diabetes: the FLASH-UK randomised controlled trial protocol. BMJ Open 11: e050713
2. Lind M, Polonsky W, Hirsch IB et al (2017) Continuous glucose monitoring vs conventional therapy for glycemic control in adults with type 1 diabetes treated with multiple daily insulin injections: the GOLD randomized clinical trial. JAMA 317: 379–87
3. DSN Forum UK (2022) Intermittent and real-time continuous glucose monitoring systems comparison chart. Available at: www.diabetes101.co.uk/infographics (accessed 26.09.22)
4. DVLA (2019) A guide to insulin treated diabetes and driving [INF294]. DVLA, Swansea. Available at: https://bit.ly/3CHRrnm (accessed 30.08.22)
5. Alkhatatbeh MJ, Abdalqader NA, Alqudah MAY (2019) Impaired awareness of hypoglycaemia in insulin-treated type 2 diabetes mellitus. Curr Diabetes Rev 15: 407–13
6. Alva S, Bailey T, Brazg R et al (2022) Accuracy of a 14-day factory-calibrated continuous glucose monitoring system with advanced algorithm in pediatric and adult population with diabetes. J Diabetes Sci Technol 16: 70–7
7. Shah VN, DuBose SN, Li Z et al (2019) Continuous glucose monitoring profiles in healthy nondiabetic participants: a multicenter prospective study. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 104: 4356–64
8. Battelino T, Danne T, Bergenstal RM et al (2019) Clinical targets for continuous glucose monitoring data interpretation: recommendations from the International Consensus on Time in Range. Diabetes Care 42: 1593–603
9. Beck RW, Riddlesworth TD, Ruedy K et al; DIAMOND Study Group (2017) Continuous glucose monitoring versus usual care in patients with type 2 diabetes receiving multiple daily insulin injections: a randomized trial. Ann Intern Med 167: 365–74
Sign up to all DiabetesontheNet journals
Are you a healthcare professional? This website is for healthcare professionals only. To continue, please confirm that you are a healthcare professional below.